July 12, 2016
Welcome to Oweb Voice Input Chrome Extension.
Oweb values the privacy of the users who visit our site and use our extension (collectively or individually, “You” or “Users”).
By using Oweb, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this policy.
1. What information we Collect:
• “Cookies” Information: When you access the extension, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer.
Oweb may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser.
Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
• This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique device or user ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access, and the dates and times that you use Oweb.
2. The Way we Use Information:
• Oweb uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Oweb works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
• Oweb may use “Automatically Collected” information and “Cookies” information to: (a) automatically update the Oweb extension on your system; (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed.
3. When Oweb Discloses Information:
• Oweb does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent.
• We may disclose User information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to: provide web site hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders;
conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; and assist in improving the Oweb Extension and creating new services features.
• Oweb may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
• Oweb also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary:
to take precautions against liability; to protect Oweb from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Oweb srvice; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Oweb, our Users, or others.
• Oweb shows aggregate geographical information about visitors on Oweb document pages in our analytics section.
4. In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that Oweb is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
10. Oweb Contact Information: